T-NET2 TRACKING-BOX IoT enabler -Ethernet to 1-Wire interface-
• Ethernet and WiFi variations available
• Real-Time Graphing and Logging through Web Browsers.
• Manages concurrent client connections safely and reliably.
• 3 separate 1-Wire networks providing robust communication.
• Automatically provides smart strong-pull-up for 1-Wire sensors.
• Fast WiFi network configuration over micro USB.
• Reports the 1-Wire network connected to each device.
• Automatic short detection on 1-Wire networks.
• 1-Wire MicroLan capacity of 1000 feet of cable.
• ESD Protection more than 27kV (IEC801-2 Reference Model.) on the 1-Wire bus.
• LED indicators for Ethernet link/activity, power, and 1-Wire activity.
• Easy Installation • ABS enclosure. The T-NET2 is an inexpensive Ethernet/WiFi to 1-Wire interface that is designed to efficiently monitor and control 1-Wire devices. The T-NET2 will allow you to use industry standard Ethernet or WiFi products (switches, hubs, etc.) to build the backbone of your 1-Wire based sensor / control system.
This provides several important benefits: First, 1-Wire networks can be easily distributed over great distances without having to deal with the challenges associated with the installation of physically large 1-Wire networks. By distributing the 1-Wire networks, the individual 1-Wire MicroLans can be kept to a smaller physical size, thereby improving responsiveness/reliability and decreasing installation costs.
Second, since the T-NET2 communicates over standard Ethernet/WiFi, you can take advantage of existing corporate LANs, WLAN, the Internet, and in-house MIS expertise for building out and maintaining the backbone of your sensor network.
Out of stock